San Diego’s Seaport Village is one of the top Things to do in San Diego
When you stay in Downtown San Diego, you’re close to some of the top San Diego Attractions and Things to do in San Diego, such as exciting Seaport Village. Come to this seaside center for San Diego Shopping, Dining in San Diego, and live entertainment!
About San Diego’s Seaport Village
One of the most fun Things to do in San Diego is to visit Seaport Village, a charming seaside multi-use center on the San Diego Bay. Seaport Village is a great place to go Shopping in San Diego, dine at fabulous San Diego Restaurants, and even hear live music. At Seaport Village, you can attend fun Annual Events in San Diego and simply enjoy the beautiful scenery of sunny San Diego.
Seaport Village is one of the top San Diego Attractions among visitors to San Diego because it offers diverse opportunities for enjoying entertainment and sightseeing. From downtown San Diego, you’re just moments away from all of the excitement that you’ll find at Seaport Village.
Why You Should Visit San Diego’s Seaport Village
Seaport Village is picturesque, boasting the charm of a seaside town with the stunning San Diego Bay in the background. The best of San Diego can be found at Seaport Village like more than 50 San Diego Shopping boutiques, 17 unique spots for Dining in San Diego, and outdoor events in San Diego that draw tourists and residents alike.
It’s possible that you can experience almost everything you want to do in San Diego when you visit Seaport Village. Come here to shop for clothing for the entire family, buy souvenirs, view art, and hear live jazz. Seaport Village has its own lagoon and marina, and this fun San Diego Attraction is where the magic in San Diego resides during the holiday seasons. Seaport Village has long been one of the most popular San Diego Attractions, and is surely one of the Things to do in San Diego that should appear on your must-see list.
Tips for Visiting San Diego’s Seaport Village
- If you’re looking for the best San Diego Restaurants, you’ll find many of them at Seaport Village, including places to get light snacks or indulge in comfort food. You’ll find beer, wine, cocktails, popcorn, cookies, and more at Seaport Village. Look for eateries offering a view of the Bay, for a real treat.
- From March to December, listen to live music in the Food Court of Seaport Village, from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- If you’re visiting San Diego during the holidays, head to Seaport Village and try to attend San Diego Events like the Easter Bunny Photo Ops, Halloween Bash on the Bay, Surfin’ Santa, and Breakfast with Santa.
- Seaport Village offers a great vantage point to view the annual San Diego Bay of Lights Parade.
Interesting Facts About San Diego’s Seaport Village
- Seaport Village has a world-class carousel that is great fun for most visitors.
- When you visit Seaport Village, you can have your likeness drawn by a resident caricature artist.
- Seaport Village is a featured stop on the Old Town Trolley.
San Diego’s Seaport Village Location and Contact Information
San Diego’s Seaport Village is located at 849 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 – Tel: 619.235.4014